Our Canvas Photo Prints are produced in Vermont and backed with our 366 Day Product Guarantee!
At CanvasGnome.com, we create your canvas photo in the same way that we create an artist’s fine art giclee. Your photo is printed onto a 20 mil, cotton/polyester blend canvas, using fade-resistant inks, and then coated with a water-resistant, abrasion resistant, UV-Blocking finish. This finish also increases the density of the ink colors, giving your canvas more life.
Photo to Canvas Components:
- Made wherever your memories are made.
- Quality Polyester
- Offers texture and color consistency
- Durable and long-lasting
- Museum Quality
- Fade Resistant
- Water resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- UV Blocking
- Solid Wood
- Stretched canvases are Ready to Hang!
- After you place your order on CanvasGnome.com, we will download your file on our next business day. Our imaging expert will review your order and check your file for size and quality. If he finds that the file is not adequate for the canvas size you ordered, he will contact you by email to request a larger file, suggest changes to your order, or get your approval to print as is. If the file is adequate, he will send the file to print.
- Print! Your file will be sent to print. This process usually takes anywhere from five minutes to an hour depending on the size of your canvas photo.
- After your photo has been printed, it will be inspected to ensure that it meets our quality standards.
- Drying time. We allow up to 24 hours for the ink to cure before going onto the coating process.
- Your canvas is now coated with our UV Blocking, water/abrasion resistant finish.
- Drying time. We allow up to 24 hours for the coating to dry.
- Your canvas is now stretched onto a solid wood stretcher frame and prepared for hanging.
- Inspection - We again inspect your canvas.
- Your canvas photo is packed and shipped per your instructions.
- Hang your canvas! We send a gnome along with your canvas to help you choose the best location for your Canvas Photo, set the hook and hang it for you. (Well, not really, but we would if we could!)